There will be a Music Quiz, hosted by Rod Brereton in the Mishnish on Wednesday 8th October. All proceeds will go to Pendleside Hospice in Jack Neal's name.
Provisional Leaderboard after SS14 (of 19)
1. James MacGillivray/Ian Fraser (Subaru Impreza) – 1Hr 34 Mins 25 Seconds
2. Denis Biggerstaff/Graham Thomson (Subaru Impreza WRC) – 1h 36m 07s
3. Eddie O’Donnell Jnr/Eddie O’Donnell Snr. (Ford Escort MkII) – 1h 36m 18s
4. John Cope/Tony Cope (Subaru Impreza WRC) – 1h 36m 27s
5. Tony Bardy/Reg Smith (Nissan Sunny Gti-R) – 1h 36m 48s
6. John Swinscoe/Paula Swinscoe (Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9) – 1h 38m 18s
7. Dave Hopwood/Paul Grattidge (Ford Escort RS) – 1h 38m 22s
8. Pat Johnson/Graham Harper (Subaru Impreza) – 1h 39m 24s
9. Lyndon Barton/Johnny Vance (Subaru Impreza WRC) – 1h 40m 06s
10. George MacDonald/Ian Nichol – (Subaru Impreza) 1h 40m 28s
(( Please note, this leaderboard is VERY provisional, and covers only those timecards received at the time of printing – it could well change.))
Here are the regulations for the 2009 Tunnock's Tour of Mull. Please download them to your system, by right clicking on the link below and then print them out and read them thoroughly. You will need to do this prior to completing an entry form. We are making the Regulations available now, before the Entry opens, to allow you time to read them.